Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Antarctica Penguin description

Today we´re learning about Antarctica animal I decided to pick penguins.  




Penguins
Penguins has a thousands feathers. Some of the penguins have a long neck. Some are tallest and heaviest of living penguins.

Penguins eats krill,squid, and fish. Some of the animals in Antarctica can eat penguins like killer whale and leopard  seals.

The penguins is a living animals and they like to live in the Antarctica. Penguins like to live because there's a lot of food like tooth fish.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan its me Jesmer I like how you painted it! It look so cool! But can you zoom in a little bit because the background is so distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan its me christian I like how you do the Penguin I like your work bat the beak is so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Ryan, my name is Leah. I like how you made your penguin picture. How long did it take to make? I like how you described what the penguin does,eats and where they live.I really like the green eyes in the painting.
    Leah from Awahono school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i really like our kindnes

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.