Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Weather

WALT: To write an information reports with the correct structure and language features

In Literacy i'm learning about weather. I write a description about. First we watch the video.
We write our idea in our information report.








Weather

“ so foggy today… can you see anything?”. “OH MY GOD IT’S SO WINDY OUT HERE I THINK I’M GO INSIDE”.

A Weather is the current atmosphere that experience.

The weather is a sunny day that can be hot and dry. In Weather there is rainy day that the all the grass and houses can be wet. The weather is a foggy day that you can't see anything. The weather can changes minutes by minutes each a day. A Weather can be cold,warm,windy and hot. A weather can be windy and can blow you.weather is day to day that can changes.
The weather can make cyclone and cost damage.  

In the sunny day it’s hot and it’s burny I want to go inside.
In rainy day it’s wet and I wanna in muddy.
In windy day it’s fresh and I wanna relax.

In winter day it’s snowy and I wanna play with snow then make snow man.




Image result for weather


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan I like how you did lots of amazing words and sentences. But can you please take off the Walt.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.