Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

All About Me


This week My class is writing about my self. First we did a plan on paper if we finish the plan we have to write in our drive. 


All About Me


Kamusta pangalan ko ay Ryan i’m 11 years old and my teacher is Whaea Raewyn and I enjoyed at the first day at Highschool.

On sport I play soccer because I like kicking the ball. Every Sunday with my family went to church but sometimes we don't because we have to clean the house or going somewhere.

And I learn best when someone teach me. With me and I do like to sit when i'm learning is with my friends. My learning goals for this year is to always remember what I learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.