Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Holiday Recount

WALT. This Term I have been writing about my Holiday Recount. first we come out with our plan on our paper. then if were done planing on our paper we write it in docs.


On Sunday we went to Church with my family. We went to Church every Sunday because we pray for god and I want to visit my other family in Philippines but sometimes we don’t. I was yawning in the church because I was bored.

Then we went to the westfield, when we arrived there my little brother was very excited to buy  some playdough and a dinosaur. We were hungry and we bought some food from the westfield and it was so yummy and I would to get more.

And Then we went home then my little brother was playing the playdough and dinosaur, And I was playing on my Chromebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.