Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

a bit about me from Emma the SLJ person

Hello Emma,

My name is Ryan From Hornby High School. I am year 7 but next year I will be year 8. I really like playing video games like Fortnite on my computer, I also like going to the mall every weekend and going to church or playing basketball in the park. My favourite thing to do is having fun with my family.

If I won the summer learning journey I really would like some... Drone so I can see above me and higher and headphones too.

Image result for basketballImage result for church

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about yourself Ryan. All the best with your SLJ.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.