Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Kioma

Tuesday 26th Reflection - PlayBack

what game did I find Challenging?
I played a game called kioma and it's just a made-up game, I'm trying to get the ball and trying to score on another team base and trying to defend our base so the enemy won't score.

One Of the goals Was to listen?
listening to my team.

What communication skills did I need when playing the game?
passing the ball to my teammates and calling their names.

what skill do I need to work on for my next lesson?
trying to score more and passing the ball to my teammates.

what personal Gaol I want to work on today?
listen more to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.