Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

CIP, Meal Challenge

Last week we had a Meal Challenge and we made a meal with our group then buy the recipe in only $12 budget. I learn how to make food with my friends and I was excited about buying a recipe at the Pak'nsave. when we got to class we began to start working and starts cooking. In my group, we made a sandwich and it was really yummy. My Groupe was Jaren, Andrei, JayC and Reagan.

Our Recipe Was.
Bread
Latest
Ham
Mayonnaise

Steps

Step 1. Cut the bread in half.
Step 2. Wash the latest and cut the latest into pieces.
Step 3. put the ham into the bread.
Step 4. put the latest into the bread.
Step 5. put any souse in your sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.