Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

WordArt - Lockdown/Quarantined Emotions...



Today we started an activity that we do inside our house during the quarantine and the emotions we had during quarantine...
We also made a word art for this activity...

Reflecting on my feelings:

I felt Annoyed, lonely, bored, joyful During the recent lockdown event when the prime minister announced that we stay inside because of the pandemic.

 I felt excited when I heard about returning back to school because I can get to see my friends unlike getting bored at home.

So today I feel safe about being here at school because I get to play with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Ryan

    You have created a very cool piece of word art, I can see that you felt lots of different emotions during quarantine from calm and happy to annoyed and bored. I would really like you to add your sentences to this post please. Keep up the good work Ryan.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.