Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

321 RIQ, 10 Esol

 10 ESOL


Hello!

Today for ESOL I am explaining what 321 RIQ strategy of reflection and reflecting on these words so far in 10 ESOL.

What is 321 RIQ?

321 RIQ  is a short term of 3 Recalls - 3 Things that I remember about the lesson. 2 insight - 2 new things I learned about the lessons. and 1 Question - 1 question I have something I didn't understand that still want to know.

My reflection in 10

3 things I remembered for today's lesson are 321 RIQ 

2 new things I learned from this lesson are 321 RIQ and how I needed this for my work in writing my reflections.

1 question that I didn't understand in my learning and still want to know is writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.