Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

The Wpinning Tornado

I Am learning about weather and about writing an information report with the correct language and structure. I been learning about weather  for 3 weeks. I chose tornado because I like to learn tornado.


The Spinning TORNADO


“Tubbling-Twistub!, A tornado run!”


Tornado is a dangerous weather that can damage house or home,car or anything but they can kill people from above.


Tornado are strongest weather and it's stronger than a cyclone.
Tornado move speed is 100 kilometer hour.
A Tornado is a spinning weather like a wheel but it’s dangerous like a lightning. A tornado came from in the warm air and cold air they bump together cold air going, down and warm air going up that make a cycle thats where they came from.

I like to see the tornado but not close it’s very danger.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ryan, Ryan here from Awahono School. Your poem is really powerful and gives you a really good picture about what your writing is about. I never knew that tornadoes were more powerful then cyclones. I thought that cyclones were more powerful because it is a much stronger word. I like how you have written that it is powerful like lighting. Kind Regards Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.