Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

 Hello my preendss!


 In the past few weeks for social studies, we were learning about plastic pollution in the ocean and so we watch a couple of videos and a movie to reflect on what I have learned from. I wrote a question to myself on what I've done so far.

What you have learned so far (Great Pacific GArbage patch, PLastic Pullotion, phytoplankton)???

It shows us that the plastic dump has becoming more of a problem as it gets into the ocean a lot more and whales are dying and end up stranded on the shore, with their 50 pounds of plastic inside their stomach. I also learned that whales poop out a Phytoplankton which produces oxygen "ALLOT OF OXYGEN THAT covers 70% OF THE EARTH OXYGEN PRODUCTION"Save the Plankton, Breathe Freely | National Geographic Society

What do you think?

This made me feel so bad about the sea animals and the sea itself. This how the ocean today and can't do anything to help.

What we can do about it/Thing that has already been done?

So I know that the government have already been doing research on plastic pollution that is happening in the ocean and so the if they are doing that then maybe we reduce our rubbish to reducing rubbish by stop using plastic bags and use reusable items 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.