Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Digi award 2017

In our class I learnt about Manaakitanga. we shared our ideas on the padlet about what it means in the classroom at the home and the playground. I made a code about hospitality. I add one of the characters to say hi or hello. I watch the video about kindness,hospitality,support and generosity.first i planned using a storyboard. Then i started coding game. In the game the other person has to say hi or hello. My other character has to move down. I add a information about hospitallity

here's a link

https://studio.code.org/projects/playlab/KCnIhXshn9ptZTYMobXU61G-huCfaAM6IMjXwMSJG0U








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.