Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

weekend activity 6

This week I have been doing weekend activity day 6. Let’s imagine that you were on the first waka to arrive at Shag Point. You had never been to New Zealand before and we had no idea what to expect. We write a poem describing how we would have felt when we arrive in New Zealand. scared , ready,  existed and nerveuse.


Here is my Poem.


First Arrived in New Zealand  


When I was in the waka I see an island.
I arrived in the new Island i'm very excited.
There was so many grass and tree.
I smell a dead animal ahhh gross.
I hear a wind blowing my air.
I touch a beautiful grass and a beautiful tree.

 The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.