Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

100 word challenge

I have been writing about 100 word challenge, about how did the man get closer to the Volcano. 


How Did He get closer to Volcano


One day we were going on the cool trip then I ask mom “Mum where are we going?” then mum answers
“Oh you’ll see when were there”. When we arrived I see a big volcano then I asked “mum that’s volcano
is gonna erupt” “No darling it won't erupted”. When were the top I saw a man went closer and closer but
he didn't got burn even his cloth haven’t burn. Then I asked mom “ho-how he haven't got burn!?” then
mom answered “Oh darling he got good gear on” “oh” the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.