Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

I Know More

This week I am working on my Reading Plus about that can help me with my learning like vocabulary and reading a story. What is good about Reading plus that it can help you understand more about your reading and help me know what is it mean on vocabulary, more thing that can help on Reading plus is read faster. On vocabulary can recognize a meaning to a word This is a skill for me that helps me know what's the mean. Next thing that I should improve on a Reading plus and more reading at home.
Image result for Reading plus logo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan it's me Lars from Hornby High, I would like to say that you are doing good because reading plus help you to move up level at school. Well done ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ryan

    I really like the way you have explained about what you are learning when you use Reading Plus, that is is helping to improve your reading comprehension and your vocabulary.
    How is your goal to read more at home coming along? I noticed that you have chosen a novel from the library to read, that is awesome. Ka mau te wehi (awesome)
    Whaea Raewyn

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.