Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

camera angles

This week on moviemaking  I'm gonna explain a variety of camera angles that I learned last week. one of the angles that I've learned is Over The Shoulder Shot, over the shoulder is a shoulder of another person and back and head been taken behind. I've learned is Long Shot, a long shot is how the entire person or figure are taken. I learned Zoom In Shot, zoom out is zooming in while filming or take a photo to a person or a plant like a sunflower zooming in. Bird Eye Shot, Bird eye shot is been taken from above. Zoom Out Shot, zoom out shot is zooming out as widest possible view of the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.