Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

The Three Bad Pig & One Good Wolf

For this week's blog on movie making, I am blogging what we have done so far on moviemaking with my group. my group was Niko, Blake, Regan, Tyson, Khush and I Ryan choose to make a movie the three Lille pig and the big bad wolf instead of a wolf bad the wolf is being good and the pigs become bad. First, we went making a costume for the pig and wolf. Then we went making music and background sound for the movie. lastly, we went recoding with my group, Niko, Blake and Tyson were the three bad pigs and Regan were the good pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.