Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

The Poem

My name is
My name is Ryan that I am sweet.
My name is Ryan that I am gentle.
My name is Ryan that I always care for his family.
My name is Ryan that I always care for others before me.
My name is Ryan that I am always cheerful.
My name is Ryan and I always lost my things.
My name is Ryan and I am always clumsy.


The meaning of Ryan
R- Respect for others and Respect about the place.
Y- Young and being lovely for his parents.
A- Awesome for his learning and being awesome for his friends.
N- Nice for others and for his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.