Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

personal well being.


What is Mental Health?
Mental health is emotional, your feelings. Mental health is good for everyone because someone can understand you someone knows what's your feelings.

How I deal with my emotions is?
I always try to calm down, when I had enough or getting annoyed I shout.

Who is the best person to talk to?
My mom because of shes really kind and when I get a mistakes shes not always mad at me.

Whos the best person to talk in my home?
my family because they can always solve my problems.

when I'm.
angry I shout.
happy jump.
stressed I get lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.